The Australasian Database Conference (ADC) series is an annual forum for sharing the latest research progresses and novel applications of database systems, data management, data mining and data analytics for researchers and practitioners in these areas from Australia, New Zealand and in the world. The 34th edition of the Australasian Database Conference, ADC 2023, will be held in Melbourne, Australia. We welcome contributions related to all aspects of database theory and foundation, techniques, and applications.
You can view the ADC 2023 posters here: PDF version, PNG version.
- 24 Feb, 2023: ADC 2023 has launched a brand-new and exciting track: Encore Track. This track showcases relevant research and promotes interaction among researchers across disciplines. Recently accepted papers by top venues are invited to be presented in the format of posters or lightning talks at ADC 2023. We welcome the database and sibling communities to contribute their published research work to this track for promotion.
- 24 Feb, 2023: ADC 2023 has launched a brand-new and exciting track: Shepherding Track. This trackaimsat providing pre/early-PhDs and honours/master students with publication opportunities for their research outcomes. This track will enlist early-career researchers as mentors to shepherd students to improve their submissions in a multi-round style. We welcome the database and sibling communities to submit their research work to this track.
We call for self-nominated shepherd mentor participation. If you are willing to be joining the shepherding committee as an ECR, please contact email@example.com
- Full Paper Deadline: 15 July, 2023
- Author Notification: 1 Sep, 2023
- Camera-Ready Deadline: 15 Sep, 2023
- ADC 2023 Conference: 1 - 3 Nov, 2023